Specifications – an overview and production and word processing
This video provides an introduction to specification writing and production including:
- The specification as a tool for quality management, project management, risk management and compliance.
- An overview of SPECbuilder Live - NATSPEC’s online specification compilation software.
- Developing the first draft , inserting and deleting worksections, creating office edited worksections.
- Using Microsoft Word with NATSPEC and/or AUS-SPEC Templates.
- Download the full video (145 Mb)
Specification production and word processing
This video gives an overview of Microsoft Word in the final specification production including:
- Master documents and subdocuments.
- Templates, styles and formatting.
- Table of contents.
- Using Hidden text.
- Headers and footers.
- Download the full video (246 Mb)
Specifying for atmospheric corrosivity, critical radiant flux and slip resistance
This video addresses the detailed development of a project specification using examples to illustrate NATSPEC concepts such as:
- Design decisions in worksections
- Prompts [complete/delete]
- Selections in worksections
- NATSPEC Guidance text
- Download the full video (242 Mb)